TOP 5 REASONS YOU SHOULD READ THE THIRD DAUGHTER

 Check out my review: The Third Daughter 


☆ reason one: 

It is the perfect book for all slow-burn lovers. The tension build-up is so intense my eyes were glued to my screen the entire time. I was clutching onto my kindle to find out what happened next. To top off the heart-aching slow-burn, there is also LGBTQ romance. Slow-Burn and Queer book lover. I am a sucker for queer rep. There was the perfect balance in this book. Can't wait to see where this goes...


☆ reason two: 

From reason one, i'm sure you can tell. This book is not a standalone. There will be more! If you like series, or built-up tension then this book is just down your alley with an amazing cliff-hanger ending.


☆ reason three: 

Such a diverse book with topics such as; socioeconomic divide, emotions, complex family dynamics, trust and betrayal, and religion and power. There is so much that can be discussed among other readers. Definitely buddy-read worthy. I know from the beginning of this book there was so much I could've discussed with a fellow reader to calm me down or to take the excitement so I can read more. 


☆ reason four: 

Adrienne Tooley has a writing style that just captivates you. This book had made me feel so many emotions. The ways that Tooley talks about sadness and the embracing of our emotions. I knew this book was amazing. The way we see how society used to look at our emotions and depression. Showing us how important it is too feel these emotions. 


☆ reason five: 

There's magic. I mean- is there more that needs to be said? Nope, not really but I shall carry on. Fantasy is a genre that naturally draws you in, makes your mind run wild thinking of the endless possibilities of what could exist. In this case, magical tears. Sounds lame? wait until you see how much power they hold. These tears are what sets of this entire adventure. The twists and turns no one expects to see in this book. 


These are my five reasons as to why you should read The Third Daughter. Thank you to TBR and Beyond Tours for letting me on this tour. 

Please do check out everyone else's tours. 



Thank you for joining my stop on the tour!!

No comments:

Post a Comment